Saturday, December 2, 2023 07:44 UTC
|Welcome New User|
Keiji "Kei" Yahagi from JAPAN
| On December 3 at 0600Z, our server hosting company will begin a 6 hour m...
20M: UA4FLL, UB3DYA,
Most eAwards: F6ECI,EA3ZD,ZL1BQD,S55DX,G0BLB...
Power Users: AA3B,N3RS,4Z4DX...
Latest Authenticity Guaranteed
Charter Members: AF4LL,DL8LE,EA6SK...
Earliest QSOs in the database
Some of our members' ancient QSL card collections!
If you have a ham radio oriented business, take a look at our advertising opportunities!
|Amateur Radio Products|
Shop Online for amateur radio books and other items!
Zip Codes - Free zip code lookup and zip code database download.
(This is a representative sample of the walnut plaque. Actual plaque may differ somewhat in wording or construction.)
This certificate can be mailed to you
1. The ePFX300 award has been established to provide an incentive to Amateur Radio operators to use eQSL.cc as their method of QSLing.
The award is issued for successful 2-way contact with amateur radio stations with 300 different callsign prefixes.
2. The ePFX300 Award is available to Amateur Radio operators throughout the world who have EITHER:
3. Applicants can be individuals, or a club station, subject to Rule 14.
3a. If an applicant is combining credits from multiple attached accounts, the account used for the application must have earned at least one (1) of the credits.
3b. For any given number of credits, this eAward can only be earned once per applicant, regardless of attached callsigns. Exceptions may be made by request to the AwardMaster for cases of permanent callsign change or permanent QTH relocation, etc.
(This rule is made to discourage applicants from applying repeatedly at the same level with every one of their attached callsigns.)
4. The ePFX300 award is free. Free certificates will be available for downloading from eQSL.cc, once the AwardMaster has approved the application.
Additional certificates will be available in increments of 50 prefixes. Applicants may watch the Standings and check the My Awards page for the status of pending applications, plaque orders, and next levels of the award.
An attractive walnut plaque is also available. See the My Awards screen for current price including shipping to your location.
6. When a user has met the eligibility requirements, the "Application" button in My Awards will become available.
7. The user may then fill out an application online which will be sent to the AwardMaster, who will confirm that all rules and requirements have been met.
8. Standings may be viewed at any time on the Standings page also available through the My Awards page. Certificates and plaques can be ordered from that page as well.
|Qualifying Proof of Contact|
9. Awards are available for proof of contact with amateur stations with 300 different callsign prefixes.
10. Proof of contact is defined as an eQSL card received from another ham with an approved Authenticity Guaranteed certificate.
No credit will be given for eQSL cards sent. This is an important point.
10a. The AwardMaster for this award may determine at his sole discretion whether the eQSLs received
are adequately matched by OUTGOING eQSLs sent by the applicant to confirm the credits applied for.
A large number of unconfirmed eQSLs is against the spirit of the eQSL system and should be fixed
by uploading your entire log, or by carefully confirming each valid incoming eQSL
and rejecting each eQSL that does not match your log!
11. To qualify, an eQSL cannot have been rejected by the recipient prior to issuance of the award, and cannot have been retracted by the sender due to an error.
12. Proof of two-way communication (contacts) must be in the form of retrievable eQSL cards.
eQSL cards that have been deleted from the eQSL.cc database will not be accepted as proof of contact.
13. No proofs of contact other than eQSL cards posted to the eQSL.cc database will be permitted.
14. All eQSL cards used as proof of contact must be posted in the eQSL.cc database to one or more callsigns owned by the applicant.
In the case of multiple callsigns, these must be attached to each other and must meet all other requirements of these rules.
The purpose of combining credit from multiple attached accounts is to allow an applicant to qualify for the award even if he moved or operated under different callsigns.
It is not intended to allow an applicant to mix credits earned by an individual with credits earned by a club station.
15. Contacts may have been actually made at any date in the past so long as an eQSL card has been posted
to the applicant, who held a valid amateur radio license with that callsign on the date of the QSO.
16. The term "callsign prefix" as used in this award shall mean the widely accepted ham radio use of the term.
Several types of prefixes are acceptable (A meaning an alpha character, 9 meaning a digit 0-9):
- A9 (example: in W1AW the prefix would be W1)
- A99 (example: in A35FX the prefix would be A35)
- A9999 (example: in N2007BSA the prefix would be N2007)
- AA9 (example: in WB4WXX the prefix would be WB4)
- 9A9 (example: in 9N1MM the prefix would be 9N1)
A station operated portable or mobile with a leading sequence of alphanumerics delimited by a slash from the regular station callsign
shall have its prefix computed by taking the alphanumerics up to but not including the slash character. For instance KH6/N5UP would have the prefix KH6.
If the portable or mobile designator is after the regular station callsign, it will be treated as if it were on the front, e.g. N5UP/DL would be a prefix of DL.
However, numeric-only trailers will be handled by substituting them in place of the normal prefix numeric, e.g. N5UP/6 would be a prefix of N6 and WB4WXX/7 would be WB7.
17. All contacts must be made with amateur stations working in the authorized amateur bands or
with other stations licensed or authorized to work amateurs.
17a. In addition to the "MIXED" award, 4 additional Endorsements are available, for which a new certificate and plaque can be obtained:
- ePFX300 JT9
- ePFX300 FT8
- ePFX300 JT65
- ePFX300 PSK
18. Contacts made through repeaters, satellites, and other power relay methods are permitted,
and stations contacted may be either land-based or mobile from automobiles, ships and boats, or aircraft.
19. Any eQSL.cc "attached accounts" combining credits for purposes of this award must be located in the same country.
20. The use of fraudulent eQSLs for fictitious contacts may result in disqualification of both the applicant and the sender of the eQSL card.
Any holder of an ePFX300 award who knowingly submits fraudulent eQSLs will forfeit the right to continued ePFX300 membership.
21. Any person who fraudulently registers himself as another person in order to create eQSL cards
will be disqualified as above.
22. The AwardMaster will have sole discretion to accept or deny applications for the ePFX300 awards, based on available evidence
supporting or denying the validity and authenticity of confirmation eQSLs.
23. The AwardMaster will have final authority over any disputes regarding this award, and may amend the rules at any time to provide further clarification of disputed or unclear issues.
24. The management of eQSL.cc will appoint the AwardMaster.
|History of Revisions|
|05Apr2009 Rule 5: Printed and mailed certificates subject to new pricing|
|23Jun2010 Rule 5: Remove printed certificates reference; Add incremental levels of this award|
|25Jun2010 Added Rule 17a to include PSK endorsement|
|18Jul2010 Rule 14 reworded slightly to make the intent more clear and eliminate ambiguity or confusion|
|22Sep2013 Rule 23 said "contest" when it should have been worded "award"|
|30Sep2013 Added Rule 3a|
|07Feb2014 Added JT9 and JT65 endorsements|
|14Apr2014 Added Rule 3b|
|10Aug2015 Modified Rule 5 to direct user to My Awards page for current price of plaques due to international shipping increases|
|05Jan2023 Added Rule 10a|